A Unique St Barth Hotel Villa Experience
Hotel Le Toiny St Barth is a 5-star property, a small paradise overlooking the Caribbean Sea on the hills of St. Barth comprised of 15 luxury Villa Suites in the heart of a 17 hectare palm grove bordered by Toiny beach. Le Toiny’s 15 villa suites are comprised of 13 one-bedroom villa suites; 1 junior suite; and La Villa, a 3 bedroom Villa that includes a master house and 2 separate bungalows. All accommodations offer breathtaking ocean views with private heated pools.
Never overlooked, this affords each couple a maximum level of intimacy and privacy. You will hear no footsteps and there will be no interruptions - particularly when your "Red-Flag" is raised on the gate at the entrance of your villa. This Hotel Le Toiny "Do Not Disturb" sign has become world famous and offers yet another assurance of privacy.
The St Barth Luxury Villa Suite Concept
Guests can enjoy breakfast beside their villa’s private pool with unsurpassed views over the ocean. Though rooms are fully stocked with all necessary supplies for cozy nights in, Hôtel Le Toiny also offers delectable options for a romantic evening out at its renowned restaurant, known for its extensive wine selection and innovative cuisine. Relax in the library or enjoy a cocktail at the open-air bar or champagne sitting area – ideal for a pre-dinner aperitif.
Villas at Hotel Le Toiny St Barth: Privacy & Exclusivity
Privacy and elite exclusivity are the defining characteristics of Hotel Le Toiny St. Barth. Situated in an area of the island referred to as the "Cote Sauvage" near Grand Fond, each Villa Suite is set on a gentle slope overlooking the Bay of Toiny, Toiny beach, and the azure blue waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Rooms, Suites, or Villas?
Hotel Le Toiny St Barth has three different categories of Villa Suites which are characterized by size and number of rooms:
- Our first category is the hotel's only Junior Suite with private heated pool and partial ocean view.
- Our next category is the 13 x One-bedroom Villa Suites with private heated pools and ocean views.
- Our last category is "La Villa" which is our Three-bedroom Villa Suite comprising of a master house and two separate bungalows, a private heated swimming pool and spectacular ocean views.
All villas have their own entrances, parking, private terraces and gardens - safe from the eyes of neighbours or staff - with ocean views of the Caribbean sea. Each morning, your breakfast can be served on the terrace, delivered at a time of your choosing - it can be even arranged to be delivered and set up on your terrace just before you arise - your privacy and intimacy again completely assured. In addition, each unit has its own private pool for you and your partner to enjoy in complete seclusion. You can sunbathe, curl up with a book, swim, or relax in an environment where the only sight is the sparkling blue sea; and the only sound is the crashing of the waves on Toiny Beach. So in essence, our rooms and suites are villas!
5-Star Resort Services at Your St Barth Villa
The extreme privacy and intimacy available at Hotel Le Toiny St Barth does not limit your access to the ultimate in luxury and comforts one would expect in a Caribbean vacation destination like St. Barth.
- All your meals are created by the world-class Chefs of the restaurant.
- Guests have access to a wide range of Spa Services at the Hotel Le Toiny Serenity Spa Cottage.
- Personal training and exercise facilities are available at the hotel's Fitness cottage.
- The onsite hotel boutique offers some of the finest jewelry, fashions, and accessories on St. Barth.
- Secluded hiking trails which lead to the resort's private Toiny Beach which rests a short 10 to 15 minute walk from your villa.
At the same time, Hotel Le Toiny St Barth is just minutes by rental car or taxi from the buzzing nightlife and shopping paradise of Gustavia and St. Jean and of course, on your return from an exhilarating night out, your intimate 5-star resort home on St. Barth, Hotel Le Toiny's Luxury Villa Suite, is turned-down, reset, and waiting for whatever else your evening has to offer ...